Refunds & Returns Policy
Can I cancel my order?
All orders can be canceled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, please contact us within 1 hours of placing it.
Can I get a refund if something is wrong with my order?
Within 30 days of receiving the parcel, you can ask us for:
- A full refund if you don’t receive your order
- A full refund if your order does not arrive within the guaranteed time (1-3 business days not including 1 business day processing time)
- A full or partial refund if the item is not as described
Full refunds are not available under the following circumstances:
- Your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
- Your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
All our products are backed with a 14-day money back guarantee. Just send us a message on the Contact Us page and we will refund the purchase price.
Can I return an item for an exchange instead of a refund?
Yes, you can! Kindly Contact Us form to discuss the details with us.
Can I return my purchase?
All our products are backed with a 30-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund. No questions asked! You only should return it at your expense.
Please contact us first and we will guide you through the steps. We are always ready to give you the best solutions!
Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorize you to do so.
Are there any items I can’t return?
Hygiene and our customers’ safety is our top priority, which is why there are specific types of products that can’t be returned such as:
- Face and body products if opened, used, or have a broken protective seal
- Underwear if the hygiene seal is not intact or any labels have been broken
- Swimwear if the hygiene seal is not intact or any labels have been broken
- Pierced jewellery if the seal has been tampered with or is broken